Connecting Cambridgeport, Kendall Square and East Cambridge to Boston's North Station
& Stop Guide
Holiday Schedule Information
Monday 04/17/2017: Patriot's Day - no service.
EZRide Holiday Service operates on days when ridership patterns and connecting services are different from normal. EZRide runs three holiday service patterns, the "Reduced Holiday" schedule, the evening "Early Release" schedule, and No Service as detailed below:
Reduced Holiday: On days with low ridership, EZRide runs a "Reduced Holiday" schedule. The span of service is unchanged, but the headways (the time between buses) is increased. We have analyzed ridership data and run this schedule when there is less than 50% of normal ridership. See the Reduced Holiday schedule here.
The Reduced Holiday schedule runs on the following days in 2017:
Early Release: On "getaway days" before major holidays, EZRide runs an "Early Release" schedule, with all evening departures beginning and ending one hour early, with service running from approximately 2:00 to 6:30. Morning and Midday service is unchanged, except that Midday service ends at 2:00 (as noted on the Midday Schedule). See the Early Release schedule here.
The Early Release schedule runs on the following days:
5/26, 7/3, 9/1, 11/22, 12/22
No Service: On major holidays (and any day that does not have weekday MBTA Commuter Rail service), EZRide service does not operate. In 2017, there will be no service on 1/2, 2/20, 5/29, 7/4, 9/4, 11/23, 11/24, 12/25. See more information here.
This schedule replaces the normal Morning and Evening shuttle schedules on the following days.
- Tuesday-Friday, December 26-29, 2017 (Week between Christmas and New Years), regular Midday Service.
The "Early Release" schedule replaces normal Midday and Evening Shuttle Schedules on the following days:
- Friday, May 27, 2016 (Memorial Day)
- Thursday, July 1, 2016 (July 4 weekend)
- Friday, September 2, 2016 (Labor Day)
- Wednesday, November 23, 2016 (Thanksgiving)
- Friday, December 23, 2016 (Christmas weekend)
On these days, the Midday Shuttle runs from 10:44 AM to 2:00 PM. See the Midday Schedule for details. Morning service is unaffected.
Regular service "Early Release":
On major holidays, EZRide does not provide service. On these days, the MBTA service will operate, although it may operate on weekend schedules.
EZRide will not run on the following days in 2017:
- Monday, January 2, 2017 (New Year's Day, observed)
- Monday, January 16, 2017 (Martin Luther King, Jr Day)
- Monday, February 20, 2017 (President's Day)
- Monday, April 17, 2017 (Patriots Day)
- Monday, May 29, 2017 (Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 4, 2017 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 9, 2017 (Columbus Day)
- Friday, November 10, 2017 (Veterans Day, observed)
- Thursday, November 23, 2017 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, November 24, 2017 (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Monday, December 25, 2017 (Christmas Day)
For More Information:
Email Us, or leave a message at 617-839-4636.
Shuttles are owned and operated, under contract to
Charles River Transportation Management Association, Inc., by:
Paul Revere Transportation, LLC
100 Eastern Avenue
Chelsea, MA 02150